Guimaraes vs Braga Betting tips 26.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:15 Guimaraes v Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:15 Guimaraes v Braga 30 29 41 44 56 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.17
Guimaraes welcome Braga for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Guimaraes v Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Guimaraes has a 30% chance of winning while Braga's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Guimaraes vs Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.17
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Guimaraes vs Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Guimaraes vs Braga Betting tips 26.10.2018