Rangers v Spartak Moscow Betting tips 25.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:00 Rangers v Spartak Moscow
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Rangers v Spartak Moscow 44 30 26 50 50 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 2.26
Rangers welcome Spartak Moscow for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Rangers v Spartak Moscow Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rangers has a 44% chance of winning while Spartak Moscow's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Rangers vs Spartak Moscow Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 2.26
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rangers vs Spartak Moscow
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rangers v Spartak Moscow Betting tips 25.10.2018