Barcelona - Inter Betting tips 24.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Barcelona v Inter
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Barcelona v Inter 52 26 22 76 34 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.56
Barcelona welcome Inter for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Barcelona v Inter Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Barcelona has a 52% chance of winning while Inter's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Barcelona vs Inter Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Barcelona vs Inter
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Barcelona - Inter Betting tips 24.10.2018