» » » Lokomotiv vs FC Porto Betting tips 24.10.2018

Lokomotiv vs FC Porto Betting tips 24.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
24 Oct 20:00 Lokomotiv v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Oct 20:00 Lokomotiv v FC Porto 25 30 45 37 63 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.03
Lokomotiv welcome FC Porto for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lokomotiv v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lokomotiv has a 25% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Lokomotiv vs FC Porto Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lokomotiv vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10