Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 Betting tips 24.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Galatasaray v Schalke 04
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Galatasaray v Schalke 04 34 25 41 45 55 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
Galatasaray welcome Schalke 04 for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Galatasaray v Schalke 04 Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Galatasaray has a 34% chance of winning while Schalke 04's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Galatasaray vs Schalke 04
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Galatasaray vs Schalke 04 Betting tips 24.10.2018