Ajax - Benfica Betting tips 23.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:00 Ajax v Benfica
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Ajax v Benfica 42 28 30 60 40 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
Ajax welcome Benfica for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Ajax v Benfica Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 42% chance of winning while Benfica's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Ajax vs Benfica Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs Benfica
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Ajax - Benfica Betting tips 23.10.2018