Internacional - Santos Betting tips 22.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
23:00 Internacional v Santos
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
23:00 Internacional v Santos 49 31 20 42 58 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.95
Internacional welcome Santos for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Internacional v Santos Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Internacional has a 49% chance of winning while Santos's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Internacional vs Santos Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Internacional vs Santos
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Internacional - Santos Betting tips 22.10.2018