Nice - Marseille Betting tips 21.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:00 Nice v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Nice v Marseille 30 30 40 60 40 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Nice welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nice v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nice has a 30% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Nice vs Marseille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nice vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nice - Marseille Betting tips 21.10.2018