Hertha Berlin - SC Freiburg Betting tips 21.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
13:30 Hertha Berlin v SC Freiburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Hertha Berlin v SC Freiburg 50 31 19 48 52 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.85
Hertha Berlin welcome SC Freiburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hertha Berlin v SC Freiburg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Hertha Berlin has a 50% chance of winning while SC Freiburg's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Hertha Berlin vs SC Freiburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hertha Berlin vs SC Freiburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hertha Berlin - SC Freiburg Betting tips 21.10.2018