Almeria v Reus Deportiu Betting tips 18.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:00 Almeria v Reus Deportiu
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Almeria v Reus Deportiu 52 27 21 39 61 26 74
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.86
Almeria welcome Reus Deportiu for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Almeria v Reus Deportiu Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Almeria has a 52% chance of winning while Reus Deportiu's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Almeria vs Reus Deportiu Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Almeria vs Reus Deportiu
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Almeria v Reus Deportiu Betting tips 18.10.2018