Rayo Majadahonda v Gijon Betting tips 18.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:00 Rayo Majadahonda v Gijon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Rayo Majadahonda v Gijon 39 29 32 52 48 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.06
Rayo Majadahonda welcome Gijon for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Rayo Majadahonda v Gijon Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Rayo Majadahonda has a 39% chance of winning while Gijon's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Rayo Majadahonda vs Gijon Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rayo Majadahonda vs Gijon
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rayo Majadahonda v Gijon Betting tips 18.10.2018