Stoke vs Birmingham Betting tips 20.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
14:00 Stoke v Birmingham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Stoke v Birmingham 46 31 23 41 59 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.87
Stoke welcome Birmingham for a Championship match on . Read on for our Stoke v Birmingham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Stoke has a 46% chance of winning while Birmingham's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Stoke vs Birmingham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.87
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stoke vs Birmingham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Stoke vs Birmingham Betting tips 20.10.2018