Zaragoza - Cadiz Betting tips 17.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19:00 Zaragoza v Cadiz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Zaragoza v Cadiz 42 32 26 40 60 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.77
Zaragoza welcome Cadiz for a Copa Del Rey match on . Read on for our Zaragoza v Cadiz Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Zaragoza has a 42% chance of winning while Cadiz's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Zaragoza vs Cadiz Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zaragoza vs Cadiz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Zaragoza - Cadiz Betting tips 17.10.2018