» » » Chelsea W v Fiorentina W Betting tips 17.10.2018

Chelsea W v Fiorentina W Betting tips 17.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17 Oct 18:35 Chelsea W v Fiorentina W
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Oct 18:35 Chelsea W v Fiorentina W 72 20 8 70 30 45 55
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.04
Chelsea W welcome Fiorentina W for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Chelsea W v Fiorentina W Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea W has a 72% chance of winning while Fiorentina W's success is an estimated 8% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Chelsea W vs Fiorentina W Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea W vs Fiorentina W
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

Today, 15:00
Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 15:00
Copenhagen v Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:00
Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 16:15
Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 17:00
Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:00
RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
Today, 18:30
Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10