Sweden - Slovakia Betting tips 16.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:45 Sweden v Slovakia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Sweden v Slovakia 53 24 23 43 57 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.96
Sweden welcome Slovakia for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Sweden v Slovakia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sweden has a 53% chance of winning while Slovakia's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Sweden vs Slovakia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.96
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sweden vs Slovakia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sweden - Slovakia Betting tips 16.10.2018