Norway - Bulgaria Betting tips 16.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:45 Norway v Bulgaria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Norway v Bulgaria 54 25 21 49 51 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.34
Norway welcome Bulgaria for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Norway v Bulgaria Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Norway has a 54% chance of winning while Bulgaria's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Norway vs Bulgaria Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.34
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norway vs Bulgaria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Norway - Bulgaria Betting tips 16.10.2018