Rep. of Ireland - Wales Betting tips 16.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:45 Rep. of Ireland v Wales
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Rep. of Ireland v Wales 36 37 27 34 66 32 68
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.69
Rep. of Ireland welcome Wales for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Rep. of Ireland v Wales Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Rep. of Ireland has a 36% chance of winning while Wales's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Rep. of Ireland vs Wales Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 1.5 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rep. of Ireland vs Wales
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Rep. of Ireland - Wales Betting tips 16.10.2018