Spain vs England Betting Tips 15.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
18:45 Spain v England
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Spain v England 50 30 20 53 47 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.93
Spain welcome England for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Spain v England Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Spain has a 50% chance of winning while England's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Spain vs England Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.93
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spain vs England
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Spain vs England Betting Tips 15.10.2018