Estonia - Hungary Betting tips 15.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
18:45 Estonia v Hungary
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Estonia v Hungary 33 28 39 44 56 34 66
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 2.06
Estonia welcome Hungary for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Estonia v Hungary Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Estonia has a 33% chance of winning while Hungary's success is an estimated 39% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Estonia vs Hungary Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 2.06
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Estonia vs Hungary
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Estonia - Hungary Betting tips 15.10.2018