Vasco vs Cruzeiro Betting Tips 14.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:00 Vasco v Cruzeiro
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Vasco v Cruzeiro 37 32 31 40 60 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.66
Vasco welcome Cruzeiro for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Vasco v Cruzeiro Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Vasco has a 37% chance of winning while Cruzeiro's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Vasco vs Cruzeiro Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Vasco vs Cruzeiro
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Vasco vs Cruzeiro Betting Tips 14.10.2018