Poland vs Italy Betting Tips 14.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:45 Poland v Italy
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Poland v Italy 23 26 51 59 41 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.89
Poland welcome Italy for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Poland v Italy Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Poland has a 23% chance of winning while Italy's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Poland vs Italy Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Poland vs Italy
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Poland vs Italy Betting Tips 14.10.2018