Numancia vs Zaragoza Betting tips 13.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:30 Numancia v Zaragoza
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Numancia v Zaragoza 40 37 23 56 44 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.74
Numancia welcome Zaragoza for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Numancia v Zaragoza Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Numancia has a 40% chance of winning while Zaragoza's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 37 per cent.

Numancia vs Zaragoza Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Numancia vs Zaragoza
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Numancia vs Zaragoza Betting tips 13.10.2018