Greece vs Hungary Betting Tips 12.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:45 Greece v Hungary
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Greece v Hungary 46 32 22 39 61 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.11
Greece welcome Hungary for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Greece v Hungary Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Greece has a 46% chance of winning while Hungary's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Greece vs Hungary Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.11
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Greece vs Hungary
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Greece vs Hungary Betting Tips 12.10.2018