Croatia vs England Betting Tips 12.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
18:45 Croatia v England
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Croatia v England 29 27 44 43 57 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.63
Croatia welcome England for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Croatia v England Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Croatia has a 29% chance of winning while England's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Croatia vs England Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.63
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Croatia vs England
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Croatia vs England Betting Tips 12.10.2018