» » » Estonia - Finland Betting tips 12.10.2018

Estonia - Finland Betting tips 12.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
12 Oct 18:45 Estonia v Finland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
12 Oct 18:45 Estonia v Finland 39 26 35 35 65 35 65
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.60
Estonia welcome Finland for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Estonia v Finland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Estonia has a 39% chance of winning while Finland's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Estonia vs Finland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Estonia vs Finland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10