Israel vs Scotland Betting Tips 11.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:45 Israel v Scotland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:45 Israel v Scotland 34 25 41 54 46 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.78
Israel welcome Scotland for a UEFA Nations League match on . Read on for our Israel v Scotland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Israel has a 34% chance of winning while Scotland's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Israel vs Scotland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.0 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Israel vs Scotland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Israel vs Scotland Betting Tips 11.10.2018