France vs Iceland Betting tips 11.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
19:05 France v Iceland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:05 France v Iceland 81 14 5 66 34 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.28
France welcome Iceland for a Friendly match on . Read on for our France v Iceland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for France has a 81% chance of winning while Iceland's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 14 per cent.

France vs Iceland Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.28
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on France vs Iceland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram

» » » France vs Iceland Betting tips 11.10.2018