Zambia v Guinea Bissau Betting tips 10.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
15:30 Zambia v Guinea Bissau
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:30 Zambia v Guinea Bissau 54 25 21 38 62 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.91
Zambia welcome Guinea Bissau for a Friendly match on . Read on for our Zambia v Guinea Bissau Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Zambia has a 54% chance of winning while Guinea Bissau's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Zambia vs Guinea Bissau Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Zambia vs Guinea Bissau
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Zambia v Guinea Bissau Betting tips 10.10.2018