» » » Scunthorpe v Lincoln City Betting tips 09.10.2018

Scunthorpe v Lincoln City Betting tips 09.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
09 Oct 18:45 Scunthorpe v Lincoln City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Oct 18:45 Scunthorpe v Lincoln City 36 31 33 48 52 47 53
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (0) | Odds: 1.85
Scunthorpe welcome Lincoln City for a FA Cup match on . Read on for our Scunthorpe v Lincoln City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Scunthorpe has a 36% chance of winning while Lincoln City's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Scunthorpe vs Lincoln City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (0) @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Scunthorpe vs Lincoln City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

25 May 15:00 FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 15:00 FC Copenhagen v FC Nordsjaelland 60 23 17 64 36 60 40 W1
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.48
25 May 16:00 Frosinone v Chievo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 16:00 Frosinone v Chievo 46 23 31 67 33 55 45 X2
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.69
25 May 16:15 Sporting v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 16:15 Sporting v FC Porto 46 23 31 47 53 44 56 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.76
25 May 17:00 Konyaspor v Akhisar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 17:00 Konyaspor v Akhisar 59 26 15 51 49 57 43 W1 & Under 4.5
Pick: W1 & Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.95
25 May 18:00 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 18:00 RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich 24 30 46 61 39 58 42 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
25 May 18:30 Bologna v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
25 May 18:30 Bologna v Napoli 28 23 49 72 28 63 37 W2
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.90
View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
1xbet
100% Deposit
Promo Code:

BONUSMB

Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
betwinner
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:

EUR100

Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
melbet
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:

MAINBONUS

Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
22Bet
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
Bet9ja
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:

657

Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10