FC Kosice v Dubnica Betting tips 09.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
17:00 FC Kosice v Dubnica
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 FC Kosice v Dubnica 33 32 35 52 48 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.95
FC Kosice welcome Dubnica for a match on . Read on for our FC Kosice v Dubnica Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for FC Kosice has a 33% chance of winning while Dubnica's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

FC Kosice vs Dubnica Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Kosice vs Dubnica
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Kosice v Dubnica Betting tips 09.10.2018