Sundsvall vs Kalmar Betting Tips 08.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
17:00 Sundsvall v Kalmar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Sundsvall v Kalmar 49 27 24 48 52 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 1 | Odds: 1.97
Sundsvall welcome Kalmar for a SWEDEN: Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Sundsvall v Kalmar Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sundsvall has a 49% chance of winning while Kalmar's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Sundsvall vs Kalmar Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 1 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sundsvall vs Kalmar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sundsvall vs Kalmar Betting Tips 08.10.2018