Liverpool - Manchester City Betting tips 07.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
15:30 Liverpool v Manchester City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:30 Liverpool v Manchester City 46 26 28 67 33 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Liverpool welcome Manchester City for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Liverpool v Manchester City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Liverpool has a 46% chance of winning while Manchester City's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Liverpool vs Manchester City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Liverpool vs Manchester City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Liverpool - Manchester City Betting tips 07.10.2018