Southampton - Chelsea Betting tips 07.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
13:15 Southampton v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:15 Southampton v Chelsea 17 26 57 61 39 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Win 2 | Odds: 1.63
Southampton welcome Chelsea for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Southampton v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Southampton has a 17% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Southampton vs Chelsea Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Win 2 @ 1.63
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Southampton vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Southampton - Chelsea Betting tips 07.10.2018