Norwich - Stoke City Betting tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
14:00 Norwich v Stoke City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Norwich v Stoke City 48 31 21 49 51 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.79
Norwich welcome Stoke City for a Championship match on . Read on for our Norwich v Stoke City Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 48% chance of winning while Stoke City's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Norwich vs Stoke City Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Stoke City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Norwich - Stoke City Betting tips 06.10.2018