» » » Braga - Rio Ave Betting tips 06.10.2018

Braga - Rio Ave Betting tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
06 Oct 19:30 Braga v Rio Ave
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
06 Oct 19:30 Braga v Rio Ave 58 25 17 55 45 52 48
1xbet Enter MAINBET promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.91
Braga welcome Rio Ave for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 58% chance of winning while Rio Ave's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Braga vs Rio Ave Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs Rio Ave
1xBet Welcome Bonus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram
votes: 0

More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙
Recommended Bookmakers
100% Deposit
Promo Code:


Read how to use 1xBet Code
Review Go to 1xBet
Our Rating: 10/10
€100 Bonus
Promo Code:


Read how to use BetWinner Code
Review Go to BetWinner
Our Rating: 10/10
Free Bet + €100
Promo Code:


Read how to use MelBet Code
Review Go to MelBet
Our Rating: 10/10
Welcome €130
Review Go to 22Bet
Our Rating: 9/10
NGN 100,000
Promo Code:


Read how to use Bet9ja Code
Review Go to Bet9Ja
Our Rating: 8.5/10