Borussia Dortmund - Augsburg Betting tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-3
13:30 Borussia Dortmund v Augsburg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:30 Borussia Dortmund v Augsburg 56 26 18 67 33 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.74
Borussia Dortmund welcome Augsburg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Borussia Dortmund v Augsburg Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Borussia Dortmund has a 56% chance of winning while Augsburg's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Borussia Dortmund vs Augsburg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Borussia Dortmund vs Augsburg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Borussia Dortmund - Augsburg Betting tips 06.10.2018