Alaves vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
16:30 Alaves v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Alaves v Real Madrid 24 27 49 69 31 66 34
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 & O 2.5 | Odds: 1.84
Alaves welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Alaves v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Alaves has a 24% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 49% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Alaves vs Real Madrid Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 & O 2.5 @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alaves vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alaves vs Real Madrid Betting Tips 06.10.2018