Empoli vs AS Roma Betting Tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
18:30 Empoli v AS Roma
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Empoli v AS Roma 24 26 50 59 41 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.32
Empoli welcome AS Roma for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Empoli v AS Roma Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Empoli has a 24% chance of winning while AS Roma's success is an estimated 50% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Empoli vs AS Roma Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.32
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Empoli vs AS Roma
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Empoli vs AS Roma Betting Tips 06.10.2018