Tottenham vs Cardiff Betting Tips 06.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
14:00 Tottenham v Cardiff
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:00 Tottenham v Cardiff 68 19 13 71 29 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: AH1 (-1.5) | Odds: 1.80
Tottenham welcome Cardiff for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Tottenham v Cardiff Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Tottenham has a 68% chance of winning while Cardiff's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Tottenham vs Cardiff Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
AH1 (-1.5) @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Tottenham vs Cardiff
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Tottenham vs Cardiff Betting Tips 06.10.2018