Brighton - West Ham Betting tips 05.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19:00 Brighton v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Brighton v West Ham 38 32 30 65 35 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.81
Brighton welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Brighton v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Brighton has a 38% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Brighton vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brighton vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Brighton - West Ham Betting tips 05.10.2018