Feirense - Belenenses Betting tips 05.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:30 Feirense v Belenenses
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Feirense v Belenenses 40 35 25 35 65 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.83
Feirense welcome Belenenses for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Feirense v Belenenses Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Feirense has a 40% chance of winning while Belenenses's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Feirense vs Belenenses Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.83
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Feirense vs Belenenses
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Feirense - Belenenses Betting tips 05.10.2018