Sarpsborg 08 FF - Genk Betting tips 04.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:00 Sarpsborg 08 FF v Genk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Sarpsborg 08 FF v Genk 21 23 56 62 38 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
Sarpsborg 08 FF welcome Genk for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Sarpsborg 08 FF v Genk Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Sarpsborg 08 FF has a 21% chance of winning while Genk's success is an estimated 56% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Genk Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Genk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sarpsborg 08 FF - Genk Betting tips 04.10.2018