Bordeaux - FC Copenhagen Betting tips 04.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
16:55 Bordeaux v FC Copenhagen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:55 Bordeaux v FC Copenhagen 59 23 18 50 50 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.91
Bordeaux welcome FC Copenhagen for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Bordeaux v FC Copenhagen Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bordeaux has a 59% chance of winning while FC Copenhagen's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Bordeaux vs FC Copenhagen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bordeaux vs FC Copenhagen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bordeaux - FC Copenhagen Betting tips 04.10.2018