Lokomotiv Moscow vs Schalke Betting tips 03.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
16:55 Lokomotiv Moscow v Schalke
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:55 Lokomotiv Moscow v Schalke 30 30 40 42 58 42 58
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 2.00
Lokomotiv Moscow welcome Schalke for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lokomotiv Moscow v Schalke Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lokomotiv Moscow has a 30% chance of winning while Schalke's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Lokomotiv Moscow vs Schalke Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lokomotiv Moscow vs Schalke
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lokomotiv Moscow vs Schalke Betting tips 03.10.2018