Bayern Munich - Ajax Betting tips 02.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:00 Bayern Munich v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Bayern Munich v Ajax 63 19 18 77 23 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.86
Bayern Munich welcome Ajax for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Bayern Munich v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Bayern Munich has a 63% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Bayern Munich vs Ajax Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bayern Munich vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bayern Munich - Ajax Betting tips 02.10.2018