Nordsjaelland - SonderjyskE Betting tips 01.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
17:00 Nordsjaelland v SonderjyskE
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Nordsjaelland v SonderjyskE 48 25 27 62 38 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.91
Nordsjaelland welcome SonderjyskE for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Nordsjaelland v SonderjyskE Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Nordsjaelland has a 48% chance of winning while SonderjyskE's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Nordsjaelland vs SonderjyskE Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nordsjaelland vs SonderjyskE
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Nordsjaelland - SonderjyskE Betting tips 01.10.2018