Aves - Portimonense Betting tips 01.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:15 Aves v Portimonense
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:15 Aves v Portimonense 34 35 31 52 48 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: DNB2 | Odds: 1.80
Aves welcome Portimonense for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Aves v Portimonense Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Aves has a 34% chance of winning while Portimonense's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Aves vs Portimonense Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
DNB2 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aves vs Portimonense
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aves - Portimonense Betting tips 01.10.2018