Basaksehir - Yeni Malatyaspor Betting tips 01.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
17:00 Basaksehir v Yeni Malatyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Basaksehir v Yeni Malatyaspor 52 27 21 52 48 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.78
Basaksehir welcome Yeni Malatyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Basaksehir v Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.


Respectively, a home win for Basaksehir has a 52% chance of winning while Yeni Malatyaspor's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Basaksehir vs Yeni Malatyaspor Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Basaksehir vs Yeni Malatyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Basaksehir - Yeni Malatyaspor Betting tips 01.10.2018