Sampdoria - Spal Betting tips 01.10.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:30 Sampdoria v Spal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:30 Sampdoria v Spal 55 27 18 46 54 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.07
Sampdoria welcome Spal for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Sampdoria v Spal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Sampdoria has a 55% chance of winning while Spal's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Sampdoria vs Spal Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sampdoria vs Spal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sampdoria - Spal Betting tips 01.10.2018