Lille vs Marseille Betting Tips 30.09.2018

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
19:00 Lille v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Lille v Marseille 38 31 31 68 32 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.78
Lille welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lille v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 38% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Lille vs Marseille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille vs Marseille Betting Tips 30.09.2018